Neston and surrounding Areas Support List
Food home delivery
- Tracey's Food Hallis well stocked, and they even have cooked chickens, pies, jams, cooked meats and fresh meat. They can do delivery services for hot and cold food. Call 0151 353
- Local Milkman Gary is happy to deliver to new and old customers. Call 07486 874848
- Paisley Grey are delivering fruit, veg, meat and eggs. Call 0151-336 7400 or email
- Willaston Community Farmare delivering provisions and logs locally. See their Facebook page for more information.
- Neston Pet Suppliesdelivers on Tuesdays and Fridays. See their Facebook page for details
Other practical support-including pickup services
- Neston Community Centre – 0151 336 7805 or https://www.nestoncyc.org.uk/ offering support to people most in need to ensure delivery of prescriptions and provide essential shopping.
- Snow Angels- 0300 666 6226- Telephone befriending, Dropping off shopping and prescriptions, Dropping off emergency food parcels all Free.
- Viva Assist- 07884 386246 or 01244 350- Chester + 10 mile radius. In light of the Coronavirus situation, we are now offering a ‘Shop ‘n Drop’ service as well as telephone or video companionship. £18.50 per hour.
- Ellesmere Port and Surrounding areas Self Isolation Help – 0151 357 2092 or EportHelp@gmail.com if you are self isolating and unable to get to the shops these offer emergency food bags, toiletries and also pet supplies if in need
- Neston Private Hire can collect shopping and prescriptions. Call them on 0151 336 3999 or 0151 336 1555.
Isolation and support services- Telephone only.
- OPAL- 07923 425 239/ 07512 632 515- developing a telephone support system throughout the crisis period.
- Age UK Cheshire- 01606 881 660- Practical support (e.g. access to food whilst self-isolating
- Access to information and advice, befriending support to tackle the impacts of self-isolation.
- Independent Age- 0800 319 6789- Telephone Befriending.
- MIND- 01928 563612- Telephone Befriending.
Mental Health Helplines
- Samaritans- 116 123
- Threshold Women’s Mental Health- 0808 808 6000- Mon- Thurs 10am-12pm & 2pm- 4.30pm.
- SANEline- 0300 304 7000- Mon- Sun 4.30pm-10.30pm.
- CALM Males Only- 0800 585858- Mon-Sun 5pm- Midnight